• Remember that hot environments are very harmful
to your tanks, battery units, and e-liquids. The heat
can deteriorate your battery cells, cause leaking issues
in your tanks, and even cause liquids to become sour.
• Don’t worry about rushing to drop your nicotine
level, everyone has his or her own pace!
• Don’t try to wash out coils, this can result in
contaminants collecting in your coils and being
• Keep your tank clean by rinsing it with hot
water - usually done when it's time to change a coil.
Don’t use soaps, as these can leave behind a film that
will contaminate e-liquid.
• Have fun with vaping, but remember there’s a time
and a place for cloud chasing!
• Sand, dirt, and drops can destroy tanks and battery
units. Make sure to keep your device clean and safe!
• All devices have a weak point where the tank
connects to the battery, be careful of putting these
devices in pockets, backpacks, purses, etc. Not only
can they accidentally fire, but if they bend at that
connection, it could damage both the battery unit
and the tank!
• If you are using a Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
(RBA, RDA) or a Rebuildable Tanking Atomizer
(RTA), please check your resistance rating for your
battery unit! Building too low is dangerous and can
overload the battery!
Always remember that we are here to help!